Tuesday, May 3, 2011

HTC Desire Z!

This smartphone is very cute, also the price is not high, and this have Slide Querty... Enjoy :)




General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
  HSDPA 850 / 1900 - North America
Announced 2010, September
Status Available. Released 2010, November
Size Dimensions 119 x 60.4 x 14.2 mm
Weight 180 g
Display Type S-LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 480 x 800 pixels, 3.7 inches
 - QWERTY keyboard
- Gorilla Glass display
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Optical trackpad
- Touch sensitive control panel
- HTC Sense UI
- Multi-touch input method
Sound Alert types Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes, check quality
Memory Phonebook Practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall
Call records Practically unlimited
Internal 1.5 GB; 512 MB RAM
Card slot microSD, up to 32GB, buy memory
Data GPRS Class 32
EDGE Class 32
3G HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes v2.1 with A2DP
Infrared port No
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 5 MP, 2592Ñ…1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Features Geo-tagging, face detection
Video Yes, 720p
Secondary No
Features OS Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo)
CPU 800 MHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM 7230 chipset
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
Browser HTML
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
Games Yes
Colors Black
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
 - Aluminum unibody casing
- Digital compass
- Dedicated search key
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail
- YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- Facebook, Tweeter for HTC Sense
- MP3/WAV/AAC+ player
- MP4/H.264/DivX/XviD player
- Voice memo/dial
- Predictive text input
Battery   Standard battery, Li-Ion 1300mAh
Stand-by Up to 430 h (2G) / Up to 430 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 9 h 50 min (2G) / Up to 6 h 40 min (3G)      

61 comments:

  1. In mexico the price is $6900 (600 Dls)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an incredible looking phone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice phone, thanks for the info. I need a new phone, so helps to know everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dude post, just my daily morning coffee blogwalking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat stuff, but man are these things out of my price range.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oke 600 dollars is not cheap... Motorola Defy costs 250$ and is also very good.. just for example

    ReplyDelete
  7. I desire this phone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait till I can get my hands on this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. At first I thought I would have an easy time picking out a phone.. oh the options!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooow, I like the look of this phone a lot. Reminds me of my old phone but a lot more organized.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that;s a nice looking phone, I'd have to get a hold of it though to figure out how good that keyboard is
    +following

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been planning on buying this exact phone! I love everything Android related!

    ReplyDelete
  13. NTB. I'm not a big fan of slide phones myself though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice phone..friend of mine has the same..awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sliding qwerty, better be sturdy! followed

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh dear god this is exactly what I want in a phone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not really a fan of qerty phones...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good looking phone! I love the Android OS, I just wish I had a faster phone. Currently stuck with the MyTouch 3G. Processor can't really keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want one soo bad! My shitty verizon cosmos broke after only 4 months.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Android 2.2, at least I'm at 2.1 cyanogen :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. in my head this phone looks huge

    ReplyDelete
  22. iPhone > Smartdroid

    ReplyDelete
  23. I do like that phone, but I'm still edging towards an iPhone

    ReplyDelete
  24. cheers for the stats, looking for a new phone so this helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. very sexy phone. sick as fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweet phone. i like the real keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great review following.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Finally a successor for my old Samsung Galaxy i7500! btw Samsung gives crappy support :/
    I am looking forward for other options concerning phones :P

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hmmm. slide phone. I prefer touch screen though

    ReplyDelete
  30. I only look at phones with keyboards. So I might consider this as my next phone. I've been using my HTC dash for 2 years now

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sexy phone, but I'm perfectly happy with my curve right now!

    ReplyDelete
  32. @RC meh, blackberries are overrated imo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the HTCs, i'll never be able to afford one though :P

    ReplyDelete
  34. ok I gotta admit it's a amazing piece of technology

    ReplyDelete
  35. now that i've read through the stats again, it's pretty decent

    ReplyDelete
  36. do a review on the blackberry torch?

    ReplyDelete
  37. Just got a Samsung Galaxy Ace :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. The qwerty keyboard is the shit.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I need dollars for this! I'm broke, and technology is expensive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I've got the previous edition! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  41. Esta Muy Bueno Ese Telefono

    ReplyDelete