Let’s get started with the MetroPCS’ first 4G smartphone – Samsung Galaxy Indulge. Well, they are offering one of the world’s first commercially available 4GLTE enabled phone at at a fraction of the cost, with $50 and $60 plans.
Samsung Galaxy Indulge
Let’s have a quick peak at its features:
- OS:Android 2.2 Froyo
- Processor:1 GHz
- Display: 3.5″ HVGA TFT
- Weight:151.6 gms
- Full Slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Camera: 3 Mega pixel (with auto-focus)
- Memory: External Storage upto 32 GB with included 4GB memory card and preloaded Ironman-2 as well.
As its priced at $399 with no contract cellular service, so, we reckon that you may well indulge in the Samsung Indulge if you can bear with the cons of the device.
Samsung Galaxy ProNow, let’s get down to the other Samsung’s darling – The Samsung Galaxy Pro. Well, this candybar QWERTY device was launched very recently at the SEA Forum in Singapore.
Let’s have a look at its specs:
- 2.8″ TFT capacitive touchscreen display
- OS:Android 2.2 Froyo
- Camera: 3 MP
- Memory:Internal-512MB External-2GB microSD included with expandable upto 32GB
- Weight:103.4 gms
- Processor: 800 MHz
- HSDPA, FM Radio and GPS
- Accelerometer and Thinkfree document editor
- Digital and Proximity Sensor
HTC Cha ChaAfter Samsung, we move on to HTC – Awarded as the 2011 Device Manufacturer of the year. HTC recently announced the ‘HTC Cha Cha’. Cha Cha is a Facebook oriented phone, having a dedicated FB button. And, it is pretty much a sibling of HTC Salsa smartphones with a full QWERTY keyboard. HTC Cha Cha comes pre-loaded with the HTC Sense UI to let you instantly upload your pictures directly to FB, easily. And, you may even let your pals know which song you are currently listening by pressing the FB button.
Now, let’s take a sneak peak into the other features it has to offer:
- OS:Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Screen:2.6″ with 480 x 320 resolution
- Camera: Rear- 5 Megapixel with LED flash, Front-VGA
- Weight:120 gms
- Dimensions:114.4 x 64.6 x 10.7 mm
- Memory:512 MB internal with microSD up to 32 GB
- Processor:600 MHz
- HDSPA support
- micro USB v2.0
- Accelerometer and Proximity Sensor
Cha Cha is that it is the first HTC device to feature a BlackBerry-style form with a full Qwerty keyboard. And, its primarily aimed at the Facebook addicts, i.e. the younger users. It’s price would be in between the HTC Desire S and the Wildfire S. All the FB addicts – plan out your budget, this device is a really the one to watch out for.
Motorola Droid ProAnd, finally how can we forget the Motorola Droid Pro. The special thing about it is the enhanced security and hot shot capabilities. It is looking to be a worthwhile Blackberry alternative.
Lets scroll through its specifications:
- Processor: TI OMAP 1GHz with dedicated GPU
- Memory:2 GB internal with 2 GB pre-installed microSD card and expandable upto 32 GB
- Display:3.1″ with 480×320 (HVGA) TFT
- Camera: 5MP with LED flash
- Dimensions:4.69″ x 2.36″ x 0.46″
- Weight:134.09 gms
- OS: Android 2.2 Froyo with Moto App Platform